Sunday, March 30, 2014

Decent priced gaming laptops?




Carolyn


I want a decent priced gaming laptop starting from $800-$1400. I've been doing lots of research but many laptops are too expensive & don't look that great. Any suggestions? (Preferably from Sony.)


Answer
Asus has good gaming laptops and also they are going really well. As you have mentioned your budget of under $1400 so there is one good option which has the price of $1364. It is considered to be one of the best gaming laptop as one of the user described it as Awesome PC, Runs Games With Ease. Here is a comment which you can look and decide:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3ETFK97E8HH41/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00COQIKB4&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=hawmekm-20

Its features include Intel i7 4700HQ and 12 GB DDR3 which can play any games because of its strong power. It has huge storage with 1024 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive. It has 17.3-Inch Screen with Nvidia GTX765M 2GB GDDR5. And it has Windows 8 with 3.5-Hour Battery Life.

So all of these factors show that it can be a good choice to go for among others. But if you want to see other options as well then here is a list of laptop which are under your laptops. They are popular ones and usually are good options:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_36_6?bbn=565108&qid=1374314454&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A%21493964%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A565108&rnid=2421885011&low-price=800&high-price=1400&x=-180&y=-3564&tag=hawmekm-20

A good Gaming Laptop?




Antwonn


Hola All,
I am planning to get a new laptop for my Bday (6/26), just one problem i have been with Desktops for a while for my gaming because you can customize and this is my first laptop at the same time (but i fix so many laptops -.-) now my main thing is to play Black ops on it (mainly zombies) then i plan to buy BO2 (Zombies)
So i was wondering what type of laptop i should get
I was going to get Alienware but its past my budget (500-600) im not sure if there is a good gaming laptop for that much but if you can help me out please....also if u can help even more if its on newegg, but if its somewhere else i will still buy it



Answer
My honest opinion on a Gaming laptop is don't. They collect allot of heat because of the video card.

Alienware is about the only company i think that makes the laptop with fans on the video cards. If you truly want a Gaming laptop your going to need to figure out some way to get rid of the heat or it will just over heat on you.

I had an asus Gaming laptop and i could never get the heat out of the laptop. I had to get the video card replaced 3 times before they took it back and gave me my money back.

Also for 500 to 600 i don't think your going to get a good gaming laptop even my Gaming laptop was 1400$ from asus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decent priced gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment