Friday, April 4, 2014

gaming laptop November 2006?




Former


What are the top 10 gaming laptops?


Answer
I know the dell gaming laptop is good it's called like the x factor or something/ or try ibuypower.com/ i just bought my gaming computer from them/ they are almost a good as alienware, but ibuypower has top of the line gaming stuff. For games you want to get at least a 256 MB video card and try to at least get a good dual core proccesor-3.0 ghz or up... but other than those companies i know/ i cant give you ten!

Should i get a gaming laptop or desktop?




Josh


My budget is $1500, I know that desktops are always better for the same price. I might get a regular (not gaming)laptop from my cousin for fixing the three of theirs that broke. I don't know how good my cousins laptops are but they would probably give me their worst one. I want to take a laptop with me for a marching band trip in November this year. I know I will get both a gaming laptop and desktop eventually, I am just not sure what first to get! Thnx for your replies!
thnx david I think I just answered a question you answered as well lol, yeah I have a Samsung tablet but at the moment it is out of commission, as I need a new charging cable for it



Answer
I personally [prefer laptops, but that is just my opinion.
Desktops are usually more powerful for the price. A common misconception about Desktops is that they are more "upgradeable" then laptops. Although this is true it is not by much. Everyting you need to replace in a dekstop you can replace in a laptop. You can upgrade RAM, change a hard drive, install a new graphics card, get a blu-ray player, and you get the point. The main difference between laptops and desktops are that do you want power or mobility. My cousin Paid about 75 dollars less for a Desktop about the same teir as my laptop. He has a 8 core AMD running as lower speeds and I have a Quad-Core Haswell i7 running at a bit higher speeds. I have more Disk Space totaling in at 1.75 TB (I have one TB drive and a 750 Hybrid) We both have the same RAM, and my Graphics Card is Better (His is a AMD Sapphire and I have a NIVIDIA GeForce). So Desktops are usually cheaper. but your sacrificing mobility and a built in screen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming laptop November 2006?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment