Friday, April 4, 2014

Help! I need to find the right laptop?




Jesse


What is your budget?
under $1,600

What country will you be buying this in?
USA

What size notebook do you prefer?
15-16 in

What brands do you like or dislike?
Dislike: Acer, Toshiba, HP, Apple
Like: Dell and most other brands

Would you consider a refurbished laptop?
No

What are the primary tasks you need this notebook for?
I will be using this laptop to play kind of demanding games (Universe Sandbox, CS:GO, CS:S, Portal, Ship simulator extremes, HL2, Black Mesa Source etc.) But also I will be planing on using this laptop for research, high school work, surfing the web, checking emails. However, I do NOT want a gaming laptop like Alienware, Asus G series, MSI, etc.


Where will you be using this laptop?
On my desk in my room, at school, on vacations and other trips


How many hours of battery life do you need?
5 would be nice but I could settle for 4

Will you be buying online or in store?
Probably online

Which OS do you prefer?
Windows 7 and 8

List the screen resolutions that interest you:
standerd res. is fine (1366x768) but something a little better would be nice

Do you prefer a glossy or matte screen?
doesn't matter

Is the laptops design important to you?
Yes, but I don't want something that looks like a macbook knockoff

Approximately what date will you be buying this laptop?
around February or March 2013

How long do you want this laptop to last?
at least 3 years but I want nice build quality

How much storage capacity do you need?
750GB would be fine

Are you interested in SSD for storage?
Yes

Do you want a built-in optical drive, what type?
CD and maybe blu-ray



Answer
ask again in february or march.alot can change in that time,and dont buy asus. terrible customer service.

FPS Drop in a good laptop. Pleasee (even in a low game)?




Erwin Yosu


i have toshiba laptop with i7 2.1 ghz, amd 7675m HD 4gb, 6GB Ram. i bought at march 2013. i play games like bioshock, black ops 2, far cry 3, fifa 13, that's run clearly. and now when i play games like cod ghosts,ac 4 fifa 14 , all the games suddenly lag and fps dropped. i try to use the VERY LOW settings on them, still not. i try to play my old fifa 13, and still, the fps still dropped. help please?

(don't ask me to use any software. i already use all software. ccleaner, kaspersky, razer game booster, amd fusion, radeon pro, disk defrag, advanced system optimizer, regcure pro, baidu, etc)

even i got a lag for a game like Counter Strike 1.6 offline
please help me, i don't want to waste my money to buy this laptop



Answer
THAT IS NOT A GOOD LAPTOP




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help! I need to find the right laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment