Thursday, April 3, 2014

What would make a better gaming laptop?




jason


Im in the market for a new laptop this christmas, and id like it to be a gaming laptop that also is used for school etc. I currently have a vaio, and i really like the brand so im leaning toward another vaio but with way better specs. The two im looking for is one that has 15.5 inch screen (1366x768), 8 GB of RAM, i7 2.10 GHz CPU, AMD Radeon HD 7550M 2GB GPU, and 500 GB 5400 rpm hard drive for $885, and the other that has a 15.5 inch screen (1920x1080), 8 GB of RAM, i7 2.1 GHz CPU, Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE 2GB GPU, and 500 GB 7200 rpm hard drive for $1050. Which is the better deal, or should i even get a vaio in the first place? it would be my main gaming computer. Thank you for all answers
it cant be a desktop because I live in a dorm, and i also need it to be portable to be able to take it anywhere if i need to



Answer
MSI 17.3" Gaming Laptop with Core i7-3610QM, GTX660M/2GB GDDR5 and DVD Rewriter can be a better choice I feel.

15 inch vs. 17 inch laptop for gaming?




SeanBrad


I am looking into getting a laptop for playing games and I'm not sure if i should get a 15 inch or a 17 inch. The computer will mostly stay in my room and occasionally move into my basement, and I might bring it to a friend's house once or twice a month.
The 17 inch and the 15 inch have the same specs, and by going through different websites I have found a $30 difference.



Answer
its ofcourse 17" ...because it'll have more resolutions which means better gaming...
regards..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would make a better gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment