Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Macbook Pro 15 inch 2010 or 2012 or Alienware m17x?




megannguye


I am in a situation where I want a good laptop based on the style. For example, I like Macbook because of all the multitasking and gadget stuff. But you can barely play any games. I like Alienware because of the keyboard and lights. But it is very heavy. I don't know which is worth it. (I know both aren't worth it though)

So if you have a better idea then tell me.

What I look in a laptop:
$1500 and under
Backlight Keys
Not heavy (light)
15 and up inch screen
at least 1080p
Good graphics card to run high end graphic games

Optional: good sound system (subwoofer built in)



Answer
The M17x has suprerior GPU, CPU, system memory, storage, and screen quality; however, the mac has decent security, aesthetics value, weight, and battery life. To be honest, you really do not need to compromise, as they have few laptop manufactures that have beautifully power computers:

I was looking at the lenovo gaming series: http://www.lenovo.com/products/us/laptop/ideapad/y-series/

And at the customizable "monster" gaming net book: http://web.eurocom.com/EC/ec_model_config1(1,228,0)

In the end, it is up to you on what you want.

What gaming laptop would you suggest me buying?




hjtjl


Please explain the specs and why would I buy it


Answer
Lenovo y570

Reason: Best value for the performance.

$700 (ebay buy it now from lenovo warehouse)

1 year warranty intact
lenovo is known for quality parts

intel 2.3 ghz i5 processor (boosts automatically to 2.9)
nvidia gt 555m (strong graphics proccesor)
750gb hard drive
4gb ram (upgradeable to 16)
blu-ray drive
ssd capable (with windows on the ssd boot time can be as low as 20 seconds)

overall, this laptop can run any game out right now, most games from 2011/2010 run at medium, anything older runs at high or better. for $700 you can't beat the power.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Macbook Pro 15 inch 2010 or 2012 or Alienware m17x?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment