Saturday, April 5, 2014

Where do i find laptops shopping in South Africa?




daizerd





Answer
Try Incredible Connection, they usually have good deals running. Also, try Makro and Game.
www.incredible.co.za
www.makro.co.za

What are good but affordable gaming laptops?




Hoi


I live in South Africa and I miss my pc gaming because my computer broke any suggestions for good but affordable gaming laptops?


Answer
You can Buy a laptop which have following requirements
1: maybe 4 Gb DDR Ram
2: atleast 1 GB Graphic card
3: more than 1.5 GB Ghz
than you can play any game in your laptop I have a Lenovo Laptop I have played many games without any problem




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where do i find laptops shopping in South Africa?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment