Monday, March 31, 2014

Which of these gaming laptops is a better deal?




DiscGolfer


I'm deciding between these two computers. I'm looking for the laptop to be able to run MOST, if not all games, that are out now on at least High setting and games that will be released withing the next 2-3 years, not necessarily on high settings, just being able to run them. If there is also somewhere else I can get a computer of the exact specs for cheaper than either of these two, please let me know.

Computer 1: $1,353
Case: Battalion 101 W150ERQ 15.6" Full HD 1920x1080 LED-Backlit Display Laptop w/HDMI Port, USB 3.0, fingerprint Reader, Li-Ion Battery, Universal AC Power Adapter - Original Metallic Black
Processor: Intel® Core⢠i7-3610QM Mobile Processor (4x 2.3GHz/6MB L3 Cache)
Memory: 16GB [8GB x 2] 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM [Laptop Memory] Corsair or Major Brand
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 Video [W150ERQ]
HD: 750 GB 7200rpm Serial-ATA Laptop Hybrid Hard Drive with 8GB SSD
Optical Drive: 8x Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + 16x CD-R/RW Combo Drive [W150ERQ]
Flash Media Reader/Writer: Built-in 9-in-1 Media Card Reader/Writer [Laptop]
Sound Card: 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card: Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN [Laptop]
Internal WIFI Adapter: Intel Ultimate-N 6300 802.11 a/b/g/n 450Mbps Dual-Band Wi-Fi
OS: icrosoft Windows 7 Ultimate + Office Starter 2010 (Includes basic versions of Word and Excel) 64-bit
USB Ports: Built-in 1x USB 2.0 + 2x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 3.0 / eSATA Combo Ports [Laptop]
Video Camera: Built-in 2.0 Mega Pixels Digital Web Video Camera
Warranty: Standard Warranty Service - Standard One(1) Year Limited Warranty + Lifetime Technical Support

Computer 2: $1,645
All specs EXACTLY the same EXCEPT FOR:
Case: Battalion 101 P151EM1 15.6" Full HD 1920x1080 LED-Backlit Display Laptop w/HDMI Port, DisplayPort, USB 3.0, fingerprint Reader, Li-Ion Battery, Universal AC Power Adapter - Original Metallic Black
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 1.5GB GDDR5 Video [P151EM1]

Both computers come with:
Carying Case: Free Deluxe Carrying Case
Mouse: 1 x [FREE] - Logitech G300 Mouse with Nine Programmable Controls Free with purchase of Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor
Headset: 1 x [FREE] Creative Labs Fatal1ty Gaming Headset Free with Purchase of any system over $999
*BTS Sale* $49 Value Gift
Game: 1 x [FREE Game Promo Pack] Tribes: Ascend Free with purchase of Intel i5/i7 CPU or Intel Motherboard or Intel SSD 180Gb or above
Mouse Pad: 1 x Zowie SWIFT Gaming Mouse Pad w/ Enhanced Durability and Performance

Thank you if you read this entire post, I hope you have read this far and that you give your knowledge pretaining to my question. I do know a fair bit about computers, i just don't want to make such a large purchase without getting advice from others as to which is the better system for the money.



Answer
Both are good computers, computer 2 has a better GPU and if your gaming will run all modern games at MAX settings and future games to come.

Is this a good gaming laptop Asus X83Vb X2?




Alim


I am looking for a budget laptop, used or new, that can run some of my desktop apps like office 2010, adobe cs5, and some games. I play anything from Tropico 3, Spore, to Obivion the Elder Scrolls IV. Other than that I run Hulu, Netflix and Windows Media Player to watch video.

Please let me know your opinion of the Asus that I found on ebay priced at $500:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ASUS-14-GAMING-LAPTOP-NOTEBOOK-4GB-WEBCAM-HDMI-2GHZ-/180577102277?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item2a0b3be9c5#ht_10377wt_1139

So my question is this, good deal or not? And if not, what is a good alternative around the same price? :) Thanks.
The Asus g60 is pretty close in price. Only 4 USB ports and a bit bigger :\ I can live with it. Also I have my own copy of Windows 7 so OS is no issue. If I buy any computer used I wouldn't feel comfortable until I did a clean install with my own OS. I'll look into the Asus g60, thanks.



Answer
I have few that which has latest configuration and god for gaming
Acer AS5745G-7671 15.6-Inch Laptop - Black
*15.6-inch HD widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit display
*2.4 GHz Intel Core i3-370M dual-core processor
*500 GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
*4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1066 MHz)
*NVIDIA GeForce GT 420M with 1 GB of dedicated DDR3 video memory
*8x SuperMulti DVD±R/RW drive can also write to CD, DVD-RAM, and dual-layer (DL) DVD±R discs--which can hold up to 8.5 GB of data.
*1.3-megapixel HD webcam




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which of these gaming laptops is a better deal?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment