Thursday, April 3, 2014

Best laptop under $500?




tyroller_2


I'm looking to buy a laptop but I want to keep the price below 500 and want something that won't be a bust. I'm leaning toward the Compaq QL-60 Presario but I want to be sure I'll get something good.

The most important thing for me is the video card for gaming.



Answer
If you only want to spend under 500, then you need to look for a laptop with something similar to an Nvidia 8000GS series.

Just to let you know, laptops that have good gaming graphics don't come under $500.

Cheap gaming (not really gaming) laptop under $400-500?




Efraim


im just looking for a good somewhat of a gaming laptop that can be played for like.. 4-6 hours on the charger plug...
The game I would mostly use it for is League of Legends
._.

TY!
please post the link and its an easy 10 points



Answer
Cheap Laptops, $200-$500:
http://www.shopwn.com/index.php?c=Electronics&n=565108&k=20000_49999&t=MinimumPrice_MaximumPrice&s=sr&p=1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best laptop under $500?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment