Monday, January 13, 2014

Can i get a External graphics card for my Laptop?

best gaming laptop graphics card on Top 10 Best Gaming Laptops of January to March 2011
best gaming laptop graphics card image



Jack


I really need a Good gaming Laptop. I mean graphics card for a Laptop etc. I heard theres External ones where you plug it into a Slot and then connect it to a Monitor. I have 8gb Ram, 1TB HDD and a Terrible Intel GMA x4500MHD. Is there any possible way i can get a External graphics card? Thanks.

Btw my Laptop is 4.2ghz.



Answer
You can get boxes that connect over expresscard and give you a PCIe slot (e.g. http://www.magma.com/comersus_viewItemBundle.asp?idProduct=147 ) but they are bloody expensive you will be limited to x1 speeds which severely limits the utility of doing so.

Frankly you are better off just building or buying a small form factor desktop.

"Btw my Laptop is 4.2ghz."
Either it's hugely overclocked or you have misread the specs there.

Can the msi GT680 run crysis in ultra if the graphics card is overclocked?




shadow x


The msi gt680 is a powerful gaming laptop with a gtx460m graphics card
Can it run crysis in ultra at about 40fps if its overclocked?



Answer
it can run crysis without overclocking.

I have radeon 6850, which is the same things as your card in almost every review on the internet, all i can say is that i can run every game in 40+ FPS without overclocking




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i get a External graphics card for my Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment