Friday, January 17, 2014

What is the very best gaming laptop I can get for under 900 dollars?

best gaming laptops for minecraft on Minecraft PC Hunger Games Episode #10 NEW GAMING LAPTOP!
best gaming laptops for minecraft image



Alex


Ive been trying really hard to find a gaming laptop lately but I'm no computer genius haha. I would love a laptop that can run skyrim on at least medium settings and minecraft on high setting with no lag. I'm not amazing with computers so a lot of help would be incredible. Sadly though I can't go over 900 dollars. Thanks! :)


Answer
Choosing a laptop computer can depend on whether youâre looking for a cheap computer or if youâre looking for the best performance. I will focus on looking for the best computer according to its performance without taking into account its price. There are many factors that can be considered when choosing a laptop, but the most important features to pay attention to are processor speed and amount of RAM, CD-ROM, USB and floppy drives, and hard disk space.

What does a decent gaming laptop require?




Taya


I would like to purchase a decently running gaming laptop. I really want it for Minecraft but It'd be nice for it to work well for other games, I'm not sure which ones. Anyway... I don't know anything about this stuff so I was just wondering what I should look for, like how many GB etc. I was looking at the toshiba satellite c855-S5201 at Best Buy. I don't have a lot of money so this would be a great price for me. Thanks. Just as long as Minecraft runs well it'll be good for me.


Answer
You are NOT going to run Minecraft well on a $400 laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the very best gaming laptop I can get for under 900 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment