Saturday, January 18, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop for under 1600$?

best gaming laptops brands on New Gaming Laptop MSI GT683R | Best Laptop
best gaming laptops brands image



Devin Camp


I am getting a job this summer(hopefully) and I want to get a gaming laptop. I have a couple brands in mind but I want to hear what some of your suggestions are. Thanks.


Answer
Alienware, pricy, but is the best of the best.
HP Envy as well. Powerful laptops
You could check out the "underdogs"
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com I got my desktop from them
http://www.ibuypower.com

What brand of gaming laptop is most reliable?




Bear


I'm looking into buying a gaming laptop, and I've narrowed the search down to :
-Alienware
-iBuypower
-Asus
-Origin
First, I'm wondering if there are any other brand names out there that could hold a candle to these. if so let me know in the response.
Next, I'm looking at getting a laptop with these stats:
i7 processor
1gb video mem
8-18 gb ram
500gb+ 7200 rpm hard drive, possibly a SSD.

Lastly, I'm aware I can create my own computer for possibly a cheaper price, I'd rather not go through that hassle because I'm technologically impaired. Thank you for any useful input in advance!



Answer
I actually don't believe that those are the best, but you may disagree with me. I think MSI offers great gaming laptops. They are tough, are designed well, and also very powerful.

Also, I'm just going to put it out there that if you're not MLG or a very serious gamer, you probably don't need a gaming laptop. There are very powerful laptops out there with the specifications that you want, that are much thinner, much better designed, and are more reliable. The MacBook Pro with Retina display meets all of your standards. (MBP retina is a mac though, you probably want a PC for gaming). HP, Lenovo, and Samsung also have great powerful computers.

Sorry for actually widening the range of laptops for you to search from, but I really don't believe that gaming laptops are necessary. I hope it helped though! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop for under 1600$?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment