Sunday, January 12, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop for under $1500?

best gaming laptops market on Best gaming laptops under 500 comparison review | Cheap Gaming Laptop ...
best gaming laptops market image



clipjammer


I am in the market for a gaming laptop for a semi-serious gamer. I am looking to play games such as Battlefield 2 on medium quality settings and Oblivion. I have looked into several of the graphics cards that come integrated and dedicated in laptops. I know that the possibility of upgradable graphic card upgrades in laptops is still a few years away. I am looking for a laptop with graphics that can handle the games I listed. I don't need any of that Vista crap neither. It's too early to upgrade OS. Sites providing customizible builds are welcome and any user feedback from customers who bought from mainstream stores like Bestbuy, Circuit City, Dell, etc is welcome to.


Answer
Well, you should really buy directly from a company. You can always personalze your own laptop on campaq's website as well as Dell and HP.

What laptop would be best to play starcraft2, diablo 3, and still be good for AP classes?




brian a


I am trying to buy myself a laptop. I want to be able to type and do AP homework, yet at the same time play Blizzard Entertainment games. Which laptop on the market now or in the near future do you think would be the best for these kinds of requests. Also with a 15-17 inch screen. Thank you!!!


Answer
Alienware m15x or Dell XPS.
Alienware has very good internal parts in it, so it will last a long time. I have an alienware m15x. Its is 2 years old, and it's performing GREAT! It can easily handle the games I play. Its also very good with school work. The best thing about alienware is that it doesn't have integrated graphics! :D

Dell XPS is also good. However the low end of Dell XPS has integrated graphics. :( So if you want to buy a Dell XPS, you have to buy one without integrated graphics.

I think you should get an alienware area m15x though. It's built to last. I spend more on hardware and less on software. :D If you need software, youtube is a great site to look for them. lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop for under $1500?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment