Thursday, January 16, 2014

Should i buy a gaming laptop now or wait for a few months for a newer models ?

best gaming laptops for 2011 on Top 5 Best Laptops in the World in 2011 | Best Laptops in 2011
best gaming laptops for 2011 image



Moon Face


I finally saved up some money to spend on my gaming .

I am going to buy a 6 month year old gaming laptop , everything is awesome in this laptop but the video card is only GT 555m GDDR3 3GB , which is still in a old generation .

Should i wait for a new release of this mode with include GDDR5 VRAM or buy this ?



Answer
You should wait til 11-25-2011

Black Friday.... :)

Is it possible to get a $700 Gaming PC that can play Skyrim on high settings?




Jett


My birthday is coming up and I want to get a gaming (laptop cause they're cheaper) so I can play AT THE LEAST 2011 games and below, but if I could get one for 700 that could play 2012 games like Skyrim that would be great! Thanks! I was thinking about going to my local computer shop.


Answer
Actually In terms of gaming and raw power... a desktop has a lot more to offer. You could buy say a 800 dollar gaming desktop, and the price for a laptop with about the same power, is about 1400-1600. If this changes you mind... take a look at MyCustombuild.com, they have a option for about 800 that will pack a much bigger punch than any 700 dollar laptop you will find on the market, will also play all games from 2011 and also ones from 2012(not ultra settings though).
ALSO*** Desktops are MUCH easier and CHEAPER to upgrade for gaming because usually the only upgrade you may need in the future is a video that you can pick up for 100-200 bucks to continue playing the newest titles. (really you can spend as much as you want on video cards, but 100-200 should do the trick.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should i buy a gaming laptop now or wait for a few months for a newer models ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

1 comment:

  1. definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Best Gaming Laptops under 1000

    ReplyDelete