Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Should I wait for iPad 2 or buy the first generation?

best gaming laptops march 2011 on The Next Top FHM Sexiest Women of The Philippines | Socyberty
best gaming laptops march 2011 image



;canada!


I heard it is coming out late March 2011.

I want one as soon as possible as I don't own a laptop (mine broke) and really only need a small portable electronic to watch movies, play games and quickly browse the web.

I am 15 and I do not need a large laptop for school (I use my mom's Desktop PC)
I have to buy everything my self (cell phone, laptops, ipods, clothes etc) So I am currently saving to get an iPad. Please don't tell me "You don't need one" OR "Get a laptop" because I want an iPad.


I was thinking of getting a 32GB one, not 3G, just WiFi.

Anyways...Everyone keeps saying "Wait for 2nd gen" because it will *apparently* have webcam/camera and will be lighter/slimmer.
- I don't care if it has a camera or not, I have a digital camera and a camera on my cell phone.
- Also, I think the size and weight is fine already.

I don't go on websites that need flash, so that isn't a problem.


------------

What's your opinion? No one knows what it will have FOR SURE but I don't want to wait another 7 months..



Answer
If you only want to browse the web, play games and watch movies the iPad is perfect. I think you should get it ASAP because you would want to get it at Christmas because the iPad 2 will be coming out very shortly.

The Hunger Games Countdown Clock?




BB


I want the countdown clock for the march 23 premiere of the hunger games on my desktop so every time I open my Macbook pro laptop i see it. i know you have to sometime copy a code or embed it but i don't know what to do after that... PLEASE HELP!

Oh and if you could give me a link to the clock that would be great. If not I'll forgive you. ;)



Answer
go down to the very bottom and follow the instructions

http://hungergamesdwtc.net/2011/01/countdown-widgets-for-the-hunger-games-film/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I wait for iPad 2 or buy the first generation?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment