Friday, January 17, 2014

How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?

best gaming laptop graphics card on The Taipei Game Show is well underway way in Taiwan and something on ...
best gaming laptop graphics card image



Jaesic


I want to build a good gaming laptop from scratch with at least 2.2 ghz processor (i think its a processor) and a really good graphics card. i am also an editor and my render times are RIDICULOUS with my current laptop.


Answer
Key word right there "laptop". What you should be asking is how can I build a desktop that will allow me to run any game and flawlessly render video faster than I can edit it. And allow me growth room for future hardware.

Then I would drop a youtube link that will teach you all you would ever need to know about building a killer desktop...
http://www.youtube.com/newegg

As far as what you asking a laptop, you will pay 3 times more for a branded name puter that will never be up to a long time/intense task of making videos.

Where can I find a good gaming laptop that I can do monthly payments on?




James


I just want a good gaming laptop that I can monthly payments on.

Would like at lesat a nvidia 8700 graphics card, good processor, and 2GB of ram.

Thanks all :)



Answer
there is always the the manufactures websites. you will see all of their models and some will even custom make one for you. they will also offer their own credit on the website that will let you make the monthly payments.

many of the gaming laptops are from other brands you won't find in stores. such as asus laptops, or alienware etc. you can do a search on newegg.com and use their payment program.

one of the biggest advantages to getting a brand name you find at any store, is the warranty. just keep that in mind. i know dell and hp have gaming set ups. check them out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment