Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop at walmart?

best gaming laptop 600 on ... Metallic-GOLD-Alienware-m7700-D9T-gaming-laptop-Win7-750gb-nVidia-1400
best gaming laptop 600 image



Rewrw Erwe


What is the best gaming laptop at Walmart for under 700 dollars? I would prefer it be at walmart as I get a 10% discount there, but if you can find a decent gaming laptop somewhere else for around 600 that'd be fine as well.


Answer
Go with an HP Pavilion you can get one for under $500 with a 500-750 gig HD. I got my Pavilion over 4 years ago for $800 with a 320 gig HD and I'm still gaming like crazy on it.

I need a straight forward answer on a idea for a gaming laptop.?




Clarvis


I have been getting like comments but no ideas or links send me somthing i want a gaming laptop under $600 lemme know what you think i should get give me some good ideas. Please and thanks.


Answer
Tohsiba makes good gaming laptops:
http://us.toshiba.com/computers/laptops/qosmio

Also Alienwares are perfect for gaming:
http://www.alienware.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop at walmart?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment