Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Looking for a good gaming laptop to match or be better than my current desktop?

best gaming laptop xps on Dell's XPS M1710 gaming laptop ~ Laptops
best gaming laptop xps image



freestyler


Well basically, I want to sell my desktop and get a gaming laptop. I want to get a laptop with equivalent graphics card or better. Just as good speed. I dont wanna spend no more than $1000.

My current graphix card is nVidia GeForce 9500 GT

My ram speed is 3gb's

My processor is Intel Core2 Duo



Answer
Best for gaming laptop is Alienware but as your budget is little bit low then I will suggest that you should go for a Dell XPS laptop.

This laptop is really nice and best for gaming purpose too. So I will recommend you that you should go for this.

Check out the website link mentioned below

What gaming laptop should i buy?




Remeth


I've been looking for a gaming laptop and was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions. It has to be able to run high end games like crysis and farcry 2 with all options on medium or on high. It should also have a good amount of memory and if possible have no lag. It should be available at a reasonable price; thanks for your suggestions.


Answer
Ok REASONABLE price so obviously no Dell XPS and no Alienware. Gateway's been on a roll lately with their FX laptops, their latest one is the Gateway P-7801u.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834101166

Oh nice I second the Toshiba Qosmio, its very nice system for a very reasonable price. This one has 9800 GTS running in SLi so you should definitely be able to run Crysis on high.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834114558




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a good gaming laptop to match or be better than my current desktop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment