Thursday, January 16, 2014

What is a good gaming laptop for 800-1000$?

best gaming laptops 800 on Best Lenovo Gaming Laptop under $800 - 2012
best gaming laptops 800 image
Q. I am trying to buy a new laptop primarily for gaming and I've limited my budget to maximum 1000$.
I looked into the Alienware M11x, but I've heard mixed reviews.
If you have anything to say about the M11x, feel free to share that as well.
Otherwise, can you give me some good gaming laptops within 800-1000 dollars?

Thanks in advance


Answer
I was going to say the Alienware m11x, it has everything you need.. i doubt any serious issues. People dont make $1000 computers to break.

Does anyone know of a good gaming laptop?




Oliver


I am looking for a cheepish gaming laptop around the £800-£900 under a £1000 hopefully, that can play games like: Skyrim, maybe the call of duty's. It would be great if it can play Minecraft at maximum graphics/ render distance. If you know of any that would be great, even a pc that is under £1000 that can play good games.Thanks all answers are appreciated!


Answer
The "Asus G75" series gaming laptops are pretty good, get the ones that cost around $1,200.

It should be able to run Minecraft fine. I paid $2,000 for my computer, it can run every game fine, but Minecraft still has issues XD Be sure to get the mod "Optifine"

Also, DON'T BUY AN ALIENWARE! They are EXTREMELY overpriced.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good gaming laptop for 800-1000$?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment