Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What are some graphics cards that are compatible with my computer?

best gaming laptops july on Glasses-Free 3D in New Qosmio F750 | Gaming Laptop Report
best gaming laptops july image



Bkk


My computer is an HP Pavilion a1240n. Yes I know, its an old computer, but im just looking to do some gaming on low graphics till i get my college laptop, which is in july. I upgraded my power supply a while ago so its 300w now. So, what are some graphics cards that will work with my computer? My budget is around 60-70 dollars
Also, does it matter what size the video card is?
mb wise?



Answer
You can get any graphics card you want as long as it is a PCI slot graphics card. Make sure it is not PCI Express, just PCI. It should work just fine. Also, since they're so outdated they should be pretty cheap.

Here's a page of them.

It doesn't really matter what size, but understand that more MB of memory is better. You're going to want to at least have more than 128MB to see any improvement beyond what you currently have. GOOD LUCK!

What would be the best laptop for graphics and the processor?




lewis k


My budget is around £600/£700. I looked at a few in pc world and on ebay and they all seem to have only the minimal graphics card. I will be using the laptop for programs like AutoCAD and 3DS max design I know I will require far more powerfull specs but I can update later.


Answer
Hey im selling my mac on good condition !

MAC BOOK WHITE 13.3"
- Machine Type Macbook 5.2 ( July 2009 release )
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz FSB 1066.
- 2 GB DDR RAM
- 250GB HDD SATA2.
- VGA nVidia Geforce 9400M 256M dedicated VRAM ( good for 3D , game 3D )

- 10/100 LAN port
- Airport Extreem Wireless ( OK )
- Slot -in DVD RAM ( original )
- 2 port USB ( OK ) , 1 port Firewire , bluetooth ( OK )
- I-Sight Camera ( OK )
- Mac OS Leopard 10.5.8
- Battery original Apple ( 4 hours stand by, cycle count 130)
- Adaptor original Apple ( White , cablel and converter )
- Sound integrated di motherboard ( OK )


and

SONY VAIO CW21

PROCESOR CORE i3 330M 2.13 GHz
MEMORY 4GB DDR3
HARDISK 500 GB 5400 rpm
VGA NVIDIA 310M 512 Mb
DVD RW
DISPLAY 14" WXGA
WEBCAM
BLUETOOTH
WiFi
BAG
WARNA BLACK
WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

just choose you like its at your budget !!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some graphics cards that are compatible with my computer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment