Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Can my ex girlfriend take back the comptuer she made for me after we break up?




Branndon


My ex gf made me a computer to play games with her in sept 2012, i got rid of my laptop so i could save money on the payments. We broke up and she wants to take it back. Can she legally?


Answer
If it was a gift, then no. If it was not a gift, then yes. If she built it so you could play games but didn't tell you it was a gift, there's a chance she could get it back through legal means.

Can you tell me whats kind of gaming laptop able to handle 2012 games on maximum ?




Jared


I want one that run maximum on everything and I don't want to hear something like this "made destop from scratch saved you lot of money? I don't give a fudge about price as long it run 2012 pc games on maximum


Answer
Alienware is way overpriced... but if your determined to get one get the m17 or m18 because the rest are total shit. Here is a better Gaming laptop
Battalion 101 X7200 its $1,989. Only downside is that it has a 500 GB Hard Drive and is a little small for those who want all of their games and media on their laptop. You could just get an external hard drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can my ex girlfriend take back the comptuer she made for me after we break up?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment