Saturday, February 1, 2014

Budget Gaming Laptop?




Aidan


Hello, I am looking for a budget gaming laptop. Size is irrelevant, though it should be over 10 inches. I want to play games on it, mostly Grand Theft Auto IV and Garry's Mod. I also don't mind running it on the lowest settings, as long as there is absolutely no lag. Battery life also does not matter. I would like it to be no more than $500, but slightly over is fine. And also, I prefer the normal dell setup (Homescreen with icons, taskbar and start menu).
Thanks, Aidan.
I also forgot to mention I prefer new, but I will have no hesitation purchasing a reused one depending on the reliability of the site.



Answer
For gaming the laptop needs at least the Intel i5 or best i7 processor and a discrete graphic card with dedicated graphic memory.
Look at these and the spec's. http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/customlanding.to?page=Gaming_Laptops

what is a good gaming laptop for a low budget?




Ramrod


my budget is $400 im not expecting an amazing laptop, please find me the best i can get for my money.
please include a link



Answer
Acer AS5742Z-4685 is an amazing laptop. Screen is crystal clear and very bright. The top cover and spots where your wrist sit have a nice texture to them making fingerprints and smudges hard to see. The p6100 is a great budget processor. This beats down the similar price athlon II mobile processors and seems to be ahead of the old core 2's in benchmarks. The Battery life seems to be about 3.2hours while browsing the net and working with outlook and word. Keys have a great feel and the way it is designed, you really cant get food or other small objects caught under them. This laptop does have 3 usb, 1 on the left and 2 on the right.

Highly recommended!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Budget Gaming Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment