Thursday, January 30, 2014

how well can i play games on my windows 8 laptop?




Dre


http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Winter-Blue-15.6-2000-2d19WM-Laptop-PC-with-AMD-E-300-Accelerated-Processor-4GB-Memory-320GB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-8/28503697 this is my laptop and as far as i know its really good i can usually get 15-30 fps wile playing minecaft and other games the reason i ask is because i want to DOWNLOAD assassins creed 3 on my laptop but im not sure how well it will play and i also want to get the walking dead but that game seems to run good on almost anything
i have played games like sleeping dogs,need for speed on this laptop and they played good



Answer
I've actually played Assassins Creed 3 and the first Walking Dead on my windows 7 laptop and I don't lag very much but I do lag playing multiplayer games. I think its safe to download the games.

Best Windows 8 Laptop?




Michael


I am looking to buy a Windows 8 laptop. My budget is $1800 but I prefer not to go that high and would like to stay in the $1500 range. I am going to be doing the regular things on my laptop along with gaming. Here is what I'm looking for in a new laptop:
- Intel i7 Processor
- 8 gb RAM
- Good graphics card (At least NVIDIA GT 640m, more is preferred and 2gb wouldn't hurt :))
- Stylish (I don't want a bulky computer, ultrabook is preferred if possible)
- Good Battery Life (About 4 hours is enough)
- For storage, 500 gb is more than enough

I had been looking at the Dell XPS 15 because it met all my specifications and it was very stylish even though it was a little pricey. However, I read many reports of people having problems so I'm not considering that anymore. Although, if these problems have been fixed by Dell, it would definitely be back in my list.



Answer
There are no gaming ultrabooks, because powerful GPUs like GT 640M cannot be cooled iside such a small chassis. If you want a midrange/high-end GPU with a regular core i7 you have to get a normal laptop.
Take a look at Sony Vaio S : http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SYCTOProcess?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&LBomId=8198552921666495150&categoryId=8198552921644768015
It has all your requirements, looks sleek and on top of it all has a full HD IPS screen !!, IPS screens are very hard to find in Windows laptops. And they look gorgeous.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how well can i play games on my windows 8 laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment