Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I need a good gaming laptop under 500 dollars?

best gaming laptop 500 dollars on Gaming Laptop Under 500
best gaming laptop 500 dollars image



ryan


I am looking for a good gaming laptop under 500$. One that could play Garrys Mod, Minecraft and Black Ops with medium to high settings. I will not go over 599$. I am looking for something cheaper.
No Acer aspire 7741z, I have had bad results with it.
Minimum RAM price is 6 GB. I had a computer with 4G ram and it didn't run games fast.
No answers saying "you won't find one that good for so cheap".



Answer
6GB of RAM gives you plenty of breathing room for games, but that doesn't mean anything if it doesn't have a good graphics card. I've never seen a good integrated GPU on CPU's so youll need a dedicated card. just means to make sure it has a GPU. Finally, when shopping punch in the cards model with notebookcheck on google and that has been a wonderful source to find out what your getting with the laptop.

Need a gaming laptop to play SWTOR on high?

Q. I need a gaming laptop, and I've got $500 dollars. I'd like to get one that can handle SWTOR on high settings, preferrably with an i5 processor, and Nvidia graphics.


Answer
read the system requirements article to understand:
http://www.needtechsupport.com/content/10-understanding-video-game-system-requirements-can-my-computer-run.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a good gaming laptop under 500 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Really its very useful information that you have shared and thanks for sharing the information with us.
    HP Envy 5644 Driver

    ReplyDelete