Wednesday, January 29, 2014

name just ONE laptop brand and model that has speed written all over it?

best gaming laptops pc magazine on -tricks-Reviews-Technology-software-hacks-Gadgets-Online-Movies-Pc ...
best gaming laptops pc magazine image



Rick C


I am going to be frequenting Craigslist to see if i can find a super speedy laptop. I hear the Alienware quad-core laptops have insane speed. Any others?


Answer
Falcon Northwest http://www.falcon-nw.com/

Voodoo http://www.voodoopc.com/

Dell makes a few good gaming PCs as well (They own Alienware now)

Go to a bookstore and browse through the computer mags, especially the PC gaming magazines. There are usually ads for plenty of gaming PC manufacturers.


Just remember, these "built for speed" machines cost a pretty penny.

Can someone recommend me a good router for gaming?




{Newreg


I'm looking around online at reviews and and I can't make up my mind. I wouldn't want to pay over $100 for one and please keep in mind that I am sharing this router at home with my family who have 1 ipad two iphones and another laptop. Currently I have the netgear wndr 3400 and I could not be more upset with it. I can't DMZ my ps3 or portforward. Terrible costumer service and useless as well, I've looked up for days how to fix the strict NAT issue with this router but I could not find a solution. so can anyone help me out on recommending me one?


Answer
Well, if you have the money, and they are legal in your area, I suggest the congro/starita XL3000, Its been shown on PC magazine, and ZD net to have a 30% higher wiggabyte thoughroput.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: name just ONE laptop brand and model that has speed written all over it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment