Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What is a cheap laptop that can run minecraft on the highest settings?

best gaming laptop light on ... Gaming Mouse with LED Lights for PC /Laptop /Notebook (Black): Video
best gaming laptop light image



Andre


I need a laptop for light gaming. I will only be playing Minecraft, WoW, and LoL. I will also use it for school.


Answer
it all depends on what screen size you prefer. you can often get clearance laptops much cheaper.contact me and i can help you more. jdbj32m@yahoo.com

What is a good gaming laptop that is up to date and also has a good price?




Nate


I am always on the move and I need a gaming laptop (because let's face it... Xbox and PlayStation can argue all they want but PC will always come on top). I've been stacking a whole bunch of games in my steam library but my laptop can only play TF2 and CS:S on VERY LOW settings. I want to play higher resolution games without there being "problems" (i.e. lag, overheating, below medium graphics, low RAM/Memory, etc.) and I also have certain specifications. Back light keyboard, front screen camera (including integrated microphone of course), Windows 8 OS, and (optional) 1080p. Now I've looked at the Alienware 14 and saw it's price. It was high but I was planning on buying it. Then when I got together with some of my nerdy friends I learned one of my friends has some Dell computer (sorry I don't have the name) that was $400 and it can run games like Bioshock Infinite on medium... Well damn... I don't need to run ultra on all my games but I WILL NOT run any lower than medium. I would like to know what laptops that would be around that price range and will last me for awhile. I would need to run games like Skyrim, CoD Ghosts, GTA V, War Thunder, ARMA 2, and other various games that are well known and/or new. I can't get a desktop and I can't "make my own laptop". I would also just like to say thanks in advance for taking your time to answer.


Answer
Well i think the gaming laptop which is not very expensive and very capable at the same time is Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p. Lenovo IdeaPad is really nice laptop which can high graphic games since it has i7 processor, 8GB RAM and Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT750M Discrete Graphics. see more information in this review:

http://whatlaptop.org/lenovo-ideapad-y510p-15-6-inch-laptop

Well if you could just raise your budget you can get a laptop from ASUS ROG series which is again a high performer but Lenovo is pretty competitive too. Hope this answer help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a cheap laptop that can run minecraft on the highest settings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment