Sunday, January 26, 2014

Best laptop summer 2012?

best gaming laptops summer 2012 on Activision - Transformers: The Game | ITReviews
best gaming laptops summer 2012 image



kakarot838


Preferably a high end ultrabook, something in the $1000+ range and pc. At the moment I'm inclined towards the HP Envy and Sony Vaio series. This laptop is meant for university but I plan on doing a lot with it, including movies and games and other personal stuff. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks.
I did say "pc" sorry not at all a mac person



Answer
MacBook Pro or MacBook Air

How do I aproach this guy.?




Kory


Ok so I have thought of this guy for a long ass while. (heres the story [sorry for lack of grammar and stuff]) So my freshman year started after i recently moved into Texas, and I attended to a highschool. My schedule was like, Spanish, English, Woodshop (principles of architecture), healthy lifestyles (gym), lunch, biology, math, and world geography. I had an eye for handsome guys, but this 1 guy who was in my wood shop class got into my attention after the first semester, later i learned that he was 16, and a sophomore, but he definitely did not look like an ordinary one, he was buff like.... could be a darn senior, and yes he played on the football team. I hardly spoken to him, and by the way i was like one of the few girls in that class. It was a class that you can make anything you want just as long as itâs not a weapon. But our class last year was so big that we had to divide it into 2 parts, class A and class B so one would be in shop while the other was in the PC lab working on architecture stuff. I didnât get placed in the same class as him, but after the first semester i did. Thatâs when i started focusing on him more. About April 2012, I had a dream about him sitting at the edge of a tub and masturbating, as if i had a 3rd person view of the scene. Ever since that dream I couldn't get him out of my mind, and until this day i haven't ever went through a single day without thinking about him. But throughout that whole year, I have never spoken ever to him.... absolutely nothing because I was afraid about not aproaching him the right way. When it got to the end of the year, i got a little teary eyed about possibly not being able to see him again. As the summer passed, i still had him in my thoughts but i kept games on my laptop to keep my mind off a little bit. About a week before school started again, I made a Facebook and got to reconnect with some old friends, that same night i was curious about him again, i typed in his last name, and it popped up 3 people and i randomly clicked the first one expecting him to NOT be there, but then i saw a little thumbnail with him in it. That's when my mind and body went numb from just the sight. My heart went pounding and i was starting to breathe faster anxious to find more. The person i clicked on was his mother, and she posted about 5 pictures with him included. From just that one Facebook, i found out what his mother did, where his father worked at, and where they live, which by the way was hardly a mile away from me. I learned where he used to live, but i didn't know whom his siblings were but it obviously wasn't too important to know them. After learning so much more about him, I wanted school to start... very soon, and when it did I ended up in the same wood shop class but for 2nd period (Construction & Technology) and I thanked God to be in the same class as him, because chances were really low about having the same class together, and i even convinced myself that God knew something was supposed to happen. I saw this as another chance, and i need to make it, because if I don't I'd just hate myself for not taking it. So far I have learned, he is sorta shy-ish but once you know him well, he gets more comfortable to talk to, and heâs into NASCAR somewhat.... maybe sorta..... ok anyways, heâs playing football again this year, the school has the football team play every Friday, and for his project heâs making a rocking chair, while Iâm making a wooden compound bow. I just want a just friendâs basis with him, a nice strong bond between us to where we have exchanged cell phone numbers, nothing GF to BF related. Please donât give me a response saying, âjust say helloâ or something so basic, I want a nice flow into a conversation with him, I want to build it up to where every time I see him in the hallways during the say, I can say âwhatâs upâ. Obviously trying that now at the level we are now is just awkward, to me that is. Usually he hangs out with 3 other seniors during the class, yes I know all their first names and one of them rides my bus, and seems easy to speak to. I just need to know what moves I need to make to a guy like this. And by the way, while we were taking out safety test, when he was in line to get his test checked, he was in the line, and had âstretchedâ is chest upwards, like arms back. He had a short-ish shirt on at the time, and it lifted up some revealing his treasure trail, WHICH ABSOLUTELY turned me ON! Iâm just so anxious to know this guy. Again please⦠what moves should I make? I only have him in this one class period. So far I can only come up saying "Hey you got some sawdust on your back" If he actually ever gets sawdust on his back, and at a time his Senior friends aren't quite around him.


Answer
directly




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best laptop summer 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment