Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How can a 15 year old get money for a alienware gaming laptop?




PerfectBla


My nephew asked me how to make money for an alienware m14x gaming laptop, he wants to give up console gaming and go with pc.


Answer
why not become a paper boy it will take a while but he will eventually get enough to buy his alienware laptop

What are good specs for a gaming laptop?




Nick


I have a pretty mediocre laptop, and I want to get a new one that works for gaming. What are the specs for a good gaming laptop? I don't want any top-of-the-line laptop that's going to cost a bunch of money. Just specs decent enough to play Starcraft and The Old Republi (when it comes out) without lagging like crazy.


Answer
Gaming Laptop Chart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5QdtEy-qao




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can a 15 year old get money for a alienware gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment