Wednesday, January 29, 2014

how much should i spent on a gaming laptop. looking at msi?

best gaming laptop new zealand on Ladies and Gentleman ...After 7 intense rounds of play, the dust has ...
best gaming laptop new zealand image



Jeff


Hello I'm a student about to go into uni. For that my dad agreed to give my 1000 nzd plus my 1000 nzd to get a laptop
I want to play battlefield 4 and guild wars 2 on it. Right now I'm looking at the msi gx70. The one with a sdd in it. Its priced at 2100 nzd here in new zealand.
What I'm asking is. Is this worth it? my friend said I should just get like a 1000 computer cause he said his 1200nzd computer can run most good games on high. I'm just really confused on should I spent that much on a msi and is it a waste of money?



Answer
you are about to go into uni, what do you want a gaming laptop for anyways???

you will be most likely running from class to class with the laptop in tow. The lighter it will be the better for you.

get a apple mac / mac air. you'll thank me later !!

Btw, your dad is a saint... mine would've put his foot so far up my *** his shoe would be sticking outta my mouth if I asked him to buy me a laptop. At least he paid my uni tuition :D

what should i wear when i fly to beijing?

Q. I'm 15 and its my first time flying.

Im flying from New Zealand to Beijing so its going to take a long time and i'm not sure how long the stop over in singapore will be...

is wearing: skinny jeans or bootlegs, a shirt, hoodie, and sneakers ok?

what should i bring in my carry on bag?


Answer
Laural has it right! Be comfortable. If you sit for a long time at home in jeans do you get uncomfortable after a while? I usually wear a pair of the men's sleep pants, a loose shirt and carry a sweater or sweatshirt. Just look decent but comfortable!

In your purse(or laptop bag) and carry on bag> make sure you DON'T have any nail files, clippers, knives of any kind, scissors, nothing that can be considered a sharp weapon.

You can carry emory boards(soft nail file), pens, pencils, cell phone, handheld games, laptop, portable dvd player, small portable radio/cd player with headphones, etc. Make sure all your liquids(lip gloss, makeup, hand lotions, hand sanitizers, medicines, perfumes, bath products, etc.) are no more than 3 oz and in a plastic quart sized zip bag.

Bring a change or 2 of clothing, medicines, brush, comb, toothbrush, a book to read, or an activity book(word search, etc), homework, movies for the laptop or dvd player.

You can bring gum, candy, and/or snacks with you but if you want to bring a drink or two or a sandwich or other food you will have to buy it after you go thru security before getting on the plane. Which means don't forget the money as you'll probably want to get something to eat or drink at the stop over or even a souvenier.

Don't forget to put a garbage bag or two for dirty clothes in your suitcase. And when you get to where you are going remember to keep the plastic zip bags so you can reuse them on the flight back home.

Have a wonderful flight and enjoy your time in Beijing!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how much should i spent on a gaming laptop. looking at msi?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment