Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why does minecraft overheat my computer?

best gaming laptops dell on top-10-gaming-laptops3
best gaming laptops dell image



Brian A


I have a relatively strong gaming laptop (the dell xps 15z to be specific) and it has no problem running high quality 3D games such as Portal 2, Amnesia, or TF2, but whenever I play minecraft, the fan starts running a whole lot faster and the computer heats up a lot. Why is minecraft taking more computing power to run than games that are more advanced than it?


Answer
You have to take into consideration that minecraft is incredibly graphically sensitive, as it is generating a potentially infinite world around you. Minecraft actually uses up more processing power than any of the other games you have listed.

How can i transform my laptop into a gaming laptop?




shikawolf$


Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1545 laptop. I wanted to transform it into a gaming laptop.What parts do i need to do this. (btw my laptop is already running a little slow). or would it be cheaper to buy a new laptop or custom build one. Thanks


Answer
Your best bet would probably be to buy an Alienware laptop, but those are really expensive and when my cousin got his, it had a motherboard problem so make sure you get the best warranty with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does minecraft overheat my computer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment