Saturday, January 25, 2014

Help me buy a dell laptop under 45000-50000 rupee?

best gaming laptops under 50000 on Bibliography of Technical Papers  Cooling Tower Water Treatment
best gaming laptops under 50000 image



Pankaj Bur


Help me buy a dell laptop under price 50000
I need it basically for programming and playing games as well as watching movies.
Guys i was not in touch with internet for near about a year so i dont know the new configurations so please help me friends plz.



Answer
wait and buy 4th generation i5 laptop of dell or hp. 4th gen has good graphics then 3rd and more battery timing. and if you want to play games then buy with dedicated graphics.

I want to buy a gaming laptop under 50000 which one i buy :p?




Toor





Answer
Hopefully, you are not meaning $50,000 and that's a typo. You can pretty much get any laptop under $5000. In all honesty, the Macbook Pro 2.8GHz i7 w/ 8GB of RAM is the best way to go. It will out run every other laptop out there... no doubt... :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help me buy a dell laptop under 45000-50000 rupee?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment