Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Can a graphics card alone improve the gaming performance on my laptop?

best gaming laptop graphics card 2012 on vs Nvidia: http://media.bestofmicro.com/Z/4/313600/original/nvidia...
best gaming laptop graphics card 2012 image



Tashmania


I have a really crappy laptop. It has intel 965 chipset family with Intel graphics media accelator(REALLY old i know). I've came to know that any games that came after 2009-10 don't work on my lappy, and are a lot laggy e.g. Nfs MW 2012, fifa 10, 11,12(all are demos), amnesia(demo) and a lot more. My laptop has 3gb ram. So, can graphics card alone will improve the gaming performance or is getting a new laptop is an only option.


Answer
You would have to have a laptop that has a graphics card that's replaceable, but Intel graphics chips are part of the motherboard (or the processor itself) and can't be replaced, so really your only option is to replace your laptop.

How does switchable graphics work and why isnt my computer playing some games well?




Max Den


I have an hp envy 15 (2012) and ive tried downloading a few demos of games to test my graphics card. I was promised it can handle it all easily but even when i try Just Cause 2 on the lowest settings its slow. So how do i switch grapics and is that the problem


Answer
Never heard of switching graphics or video "cards" in a laptop, as there are none usually. The video chipset is soldered onto the motherboard.
http://www.amazon.com/HP-15-1050NR-15-6-Inch-Laptop-Magnesium/dp/B002V3E1TK
Try disabling almost all background programs and processes you can when doing a game requiring a heavy load on the CPU or graphics.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a graphics card alone improve the gaming performance on my laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment