Thursday, January 23, 2014

What are the cheapest gaming laptops?

best gaming laptops not alienware on Lunar lander: Alienware Area-51 m5700 | CNET UK
best gaming laptops not alienware image



Ryan S.


Hello, I am aiming towards a nice gaming laptop similar to Alienware, but not as expensive. I just want to be able to play games on PC without all the lag and what not.

What are the cheapest but decent gaming laptops?
Please no desktops.



Answer
Well if you want a formidable gaming laptop I'd prefer the Alienware M11x, small but powerful starting at $599. The M11x can handle performance greedy games on low-medium settings. I'm actually getting the M14x for $1400 which is just a beast. You're going to have to spend a little money if you want high performance on the highest settings and high resolution. Other laptop brands do exist but they're all the same.

High price-> high performance, high resolution, bigger screen over $1400
Low price-> moderate performance & low gfx settings $800-1100

What kind of video games (with names and examples plz) can I play on a MacBook pro?




O00berpwna


Just wondering. Please don't say that a mac isn't for gaming. I know that. I know what I need for myself right now and I don't wanna spend money on a gaming laptop like alienware. But still wondering what games a mac can play and how well.


Answer
you can download this free and amazing program called steam, and it has a bunch of popular games like cod4 that you can play on mac! steam is the best! no viruses, and steam sales are soo amazing!
http://store.steampowered.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the cheapest gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment