Friday, January 24, 2014

What is the best budget gaming laptop?

best gaming laptop less than 1000 on Best desktop computer under $1000
best gaming laptop less than 1000 image



TheMrTrolo


My birthday is in a month, and my current laptop (HP G62) is crap. I have recently moved from PS3 to PC (I have an Alienware X51 at home). I am on the move a lot, so what is the best gaming laptop for less than 900, 1000 max?
Thanks,
Alex



Answer
Cheapest bet, you can get a used one for $600
A new one will cost exactly like you said, 900-1,000

The most important part about a gaming PC is the dedicated graphics card
Two gigs worth of graphics and you will be good.
Usually, I go to newegg.com
and look up laptops from cheapest to most expensive
then scroll a few pages untill I see the laptops with
good graphics and only click on the ones with many many reviews.

Then I find that laptop used on amazon/ebay.
Or buy it straight from newegg.

newegg.com is good because it is so customizable,
and very detailed

What is a good gaming laptop that is not too expensive?




Cameron


Ok, right now I have an inspiron 710m that has less than half a GB of RAM. LOL. I really want a gaming laptop that can run servers for multiplayer games, and the game at the same time or just plain gaming. I'll use it for other things like school and stuff but more for gaming. I know that gaming laptops are REALLY expensive but does anyone know one for not too expensive?
HELP WANTED AND APPRECIATED



Answer
Desktop are used for gaming, unless you are willing to spend more than $1000-1500 dollars on a laptop that wont even max games out, then stick with a desktop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best budget gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment