Friday, January 24, 2014

What are the best laptops for light gaming under 1000 dollars?

best gaming laptops 1000 dollars on can vary depending on where you decide to purchase your gaming laptop ...
best gaming laptops 1000 dollars image



j-man-dood


I'm looking for a laptops under 1000 dollars cause i'm on a bit of a budget. I just want one for light gaming.


Answer
laptop with this configuration.
1) RAM should be 2GB or more
2) Processor needs to be dual-core
3) The graphics card (aka GPU, VPU, Video card, gfx card) needs to be a Radeon or NVIDIA brand).

What is a good gaming laptop?




Lalala Lal


I'm looking for a good gaming laptop. Preferably 1000 dollars or less. I want to be able to play World of Warcraft. sc2, call of duty, games like that on high settings with no problems. I don't care about portability or battery because it will mostly be sitting in one place anyways. I want something with atleast a 17'' screen or bigger. Any suggestions?


Answer
One that features:

Quadcore
at least 4GB of RAM
GTX 460M or HD 5870
500GB hdd




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best laptops for light gaming under 1000 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment