Monday, January 20, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop to buy?

best gaming laptop you can buy on Gaming Computer Desk | Office Furniture
best gaming laptop you can buy image



Johnny


What is the best gaming laptop with 3D blu ray?

I'm really considering Alienware, but I wanted to check what the competition offers.



Answer
I have had this ASUS G73SW-3DE computer for about a week. I am verrrrrryyyyy happy with it. The build, quality, construction is the best I have seen in a laptop. The keyboard works great and the keys are spaced nicely for typing. All that student stuff aside, this thing rocks! The games are all set at ultra settings and the 3D looks amazing. When the glasses are on the screen is bright so you don't have any issues at all with the darker lenses of the Nvidia 3D glasses.Also all you World of Warcraft players out there, you wont believe how things change when you play in 3D. It blew me away to see all the flat graphics in WOW come to life in 3D.

What's a good gaming laptop to buy under $2000?




telekineti


I'm planning on buying a gaming laptop, and $2000 is my budget. What's a good one to buy?


Answer
Wow, that's easy.

Asus g73jh $1300

Best gaming laptop atm.
Intel i7 core
ATI Radeon 54xx something

Anyways, compared to that the next one would be Alienware m15x (since 17x usually goes for $2k+)

Hope I helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop to buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment