Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm 15, I fell in love with a girl, now she hates me, and all my friends are avoiding me?

best gaming laptop ever 2012 on ... Computers - Gaming & Entertainment News, Reviews, Interviews
best gaming laptop ever 2012 image



Travis Bic


Last February I fell in love with a girl, we were good friends at that time. Usually me, one of my guy friends, her and one of her girl friends, all from the same class, would spend time together after school and on the weekends. We had great fun together and just walked around town or spent the day at one of our houses, maybe watching a movie or just talking. Let's call the girl I like Anna, and her friend Sara. (these are not their real names). February came, and the first Starbucks had opened in our city. So, the four of us and a bunch of other friends went there. Only two of us actually bought coffee though (the prices were outrageous). Later, at about 9 PM, everybody except us four and another of my guy friends went home. The five of us went to Sara's house and "chilled" for about half an hour. Then my two guy friends decided to go home, since it was getting late. I decided to stay. Me and Anna ended up staying the night with and at Sara's. We went out and bought snacks and came back and watched about three movies, not really concentrating because we were talking and browsing the internet together. Me and Anna were sitting in Sara's bed together and Sara was sitting in her sofa. Later, about 3 AM, we started getting tired. Sara was still laying in the sofa with her laptop on her lap. The Hangover was on television. Me and Anna were sitting next to each over in Sara's bed with the covers up to our waists, and Sara kept teasing us about how we were "in love" etc. But I did fall in love. As I was sitting next to her, talking to her almost constantly for the past four hours, I noticed how wonderful she was. It was just suddenly clear to me, and I was surprised that I hadn't noticed it before. Me and Anna fell asleep together in Sara's bed and Sara fell asleep on her sofa. That's all it took for me to fall in love.

I've had a few memories with Anna since then, throughout 2012.
- Going to see The Hunger Games at the cinema with her.
- Going to the cinema with our class, the whole class sat at the row furthest back, but I grabbed Anna's hand and as she smiled we ran down to the middle row and sat there on our own.
- Hugging her after every day we spent together.
- Skyping when we weren't in the same room.
- One day, I don't remember why, I promised her that I would sing for her.
I recorded a cover with me singing and playing Mad World by Tears for Fears on my acoustic guitar.
I recorded a song that I wrote for her.
I played a cover of Wonderwall by Oasis for her in my room.
I had never sung in front of anybody in my life, I always thought I had a terrible voice, but she literally fan-girled in front of me.
- Walking her to the bus-stop, which was half an hour away, after school.
etc.

A few months later, the summer break was over school started. Anna didn't really talk to Sara anymore, they didn't have a fight, they just started hanging out with other people. I was with my group of guy friends .

October came, and my love for her had grown so strong day after day since February. I couldn't stand that we only talked about once a week, even though we were in the same class. One day I decided to tell her how I felt, but it didn't go well. I walked up to her after school and said that I had to tell her something. I ended up just saying "hi..." and hugging her for a minute.

One week later, on a Friday, at school. I checked my Skype quickly only to see that Anna had deleted me as a friend. After school I met her in the stairway, nobody else was there. I said hi but she just walked past me. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't want to talk to me. I walked after her, begging her to answer me, because she had never acted like this before. When I was standing in the car park watching her walk away with tears in my eyes, one of Anna's friends was walking behind me. I asked her if Anna had talked about me lately, and she said that Anna had told her that she thought I was in love with her. She also said that one of my guy friends told Anna that I was in love with her. At this moment I was so stressed out, I rang my friend and asked him where he was. He was at Burger King, so I ran over there, pulled him outside, and asked him what he had told Anna. Well, I kind of yelled. I was angry. He said that hadn't said anything. I asked him again, tried to make it more clear. He said that he might of said something. I walked off.

I don't have many characters left, so I'll make this short. Anna won't talk to me, all my friends are avoiding me, and I suddenly got severe cystic acne which really doesn't help the matter. I can't talk to Anna because of it. I'm taking pills and creams, and I'm probably the healthiest kid in school. I'm also kind of depressed at school now.

So, what do I do now?
No, Sara does not like me in that way, I am sure of that.
I just noticed how horrible I made Anna sound in this text, that was no intention. She is a nice person, and I'm not just saying that because I have feelings for her.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind too much if she didn't have feelings for me, since I'm moving abroad in half a year and I'll most likely never meet her again. I'll start a new life. But what I do really want is to talk to her again, and I just don't have the courage to actually talk to anybody at the moment because of my acne. I mean, this isn't one or two spots, my face is covered in cysts that take months to disappear.
I never told anybody that I fell in love with Anna. Some people figured it out by their selves, I guess I made it quite clear in my body language and the way I would talk about or to her.

Also, there is too much I could write about this little love story of mine, so if I missed anything I'm sorry, the text might seem weird and not make sense at parts.



Answer
I'm gonna give you credit for writing all this, but sometimes life isn't all beautiful and glorious, you have to move on. If she doesn't have feelings for you now, do you think she truly will have emotions for you in the future? I'm a junior in high school and I know how it feels, I fell in love with a girl too, but of course I wasn't as "hot" as another guy taking interest in her, so she fell head over heals for him after talking to me for 3 months straight. Of course he was a douchebag and made out with her then left her. I started working out, and now I'm fit and stronger than most people in my school, she came back to me (I decided she wanted me for something other than myself). If this ever happens to you, don't ever go back for her. If anything is a lesson, you should know that a girl that truly likes you will ALWAYS text you and always talk to you, she will acknowledge your feelings if you acknowledge hers, she will love you for who you are. Moving on is one of the hardest things to do in life, but sometimes it's necessary and is most definitely for the better. Would you rather move on and find someone worthwhile or just continue to drool over 'Anna'? Ask yourself that.

Wait for 2012 MacBook Pro or get current 2011 MacBook Pro?




NesanOnew


I heard that the 2012 version has a whole new design like with liquid metal but no optical drive so it's thinner and lighter, the thing I want is one with an optical drive but also I want a liquid metal So should I wait or just get it I also want facts about the 2012 Ver. And the 2011 ver


Answer
Like Chris said, "Looks aren't everything".

Mac's are very well crafted, and are made of higher quality than any Windows Based Computer. I would not come to believe any time soon that the MacBook Pro will go without an Optical Drive, there is maybe a 10% Chance that will ever happen.

They have learned from the Air that an Optical Drive is a large selling feature, they will not compromise the business they get off of the MacBook Pro, and loose the Optical Drive, they would loose too much business.

As for Liquid Metal, the Aluminum Enclosure is pretty much a sealed deal with the Mac's. That's a newer design and they are not destined to change that any time soon.

And as for a thinner design, Yes, that is 100% guaranteed it will be thinner, but once again, not so thin that it looses that Optical Drive. The MacBook Pro's are more on the gaming side for that laptop model, if they made it too thin, they would loose Hard Drive space, Graphics ability, the back-lit keyboard, etc. Which would all cause a drop in sales.

So, in all reality, I would just get the 2011 Model, the only thing that will change on the 2012 Pro, is the thinness, and weight. Which is always done with a new Apple Product. I mean, look in the passed, how much has the Pro really change, except for new hardware. Not much. They added the FaceTime Camera, that's about it...

Good Luck, I hope I helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm 15, I fell in love with a girl, now she hates me, and all my friends are avoiding me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment