Monday, January 20, 2014

My laptop keyboard messes up every year?

best gaming laptop ever 2012 on ... Computers - Gaming & Entertainment News, Reviews, Interviews
best gaming laptop ever 2012 image



mechanicar


I bought my laptop (Fujitsu Amilo Pi3560) in 2010, April. I spilled a lot of cocoa milk on it during Sept 2010. It kept working, but the keyboard started malfunctioning (certain keys would not work). On Xmas, I gave it for cleaning and keyboard replacement to an authorized service provider, but they only replaced the keyboard (but had forgotten about warranty so 100$ out of my pocket).

April 2011, the keyboard started malfunctioning again. I gave it out again, and this time I specifically told them to clean it out too. Another 150$.

April 2012, malfunction. The keyboard AND the usb ports didn't work normally, so I gave it out for CLEANING AND PART REPLACEMENT. 250$+ right there.

April 2013, today. My keyboard started malfunctioning a week ago. This is getting ridiculous.

How is it possible that every April my keyboard messes up? Could it be that the servicer installed a BIOS virus to mess my keyboard up every year?(they are the only authorized servicer in my area) (also, the same buttons that don't work in Windows also don't work in BIOS) Last year the guy cleaned it up pretty well, he showed me pics of the cleaning process and all the junk that was in my laptop.

So why the fk am I still paying for new keyboards? I don't exactly treat my laptop like glass, but I haven't spilled anything on it ever since, or hit it, or mistreat it physically. I just leave it on for long periods of time, install a lot of games, always keep it plugged, but it should definitely not ruin the same thing every year with precision of weeks?



Answer
When you spill something on your laptop, especially chocolate milk, it can affect all parts of the laptop. I would not keep spending money on keyboards, I would give up the ghost and purchase a new laptop, or if you don't have the funds for a new one, go to your local repair shop and see if they have any units for sale.

What laptop is good for the sims 3?




Tyler


I have and will get all the rest of the sims 3 games, and l What laptop can hold all of them and allow them to run all smoothly and fast? ( NOT ALIENWARE!!!!)


Answer
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Acer-TM-15-6-Intel-Dual-Core-8GB-RAM-750GB-HDD-Laptop-/310691692388?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item4856aaff64
I don't know what price your looking for but this Laptop will be able to run Sims 3 on High graphic settings with no lag what so ever. it will even be able to run some of the 2012 games on medium setting:) Happy buying




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My laptop keyboard messes up every year?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment