Friday, January 24, 2014

Need a New Computer!! What Should I Get?

best gaming laptops cnet 2011 on Toshiba Satellite Pro C660 Review | Laptops | CNET UK
best gaming laptops cnet 2011 image



James


My mom's computer, which is the family computer (because my whole family uses it), is really old. We've had it for at least 6-7 years. It has the Windows XP OS on it. I was asking about the Macs, and about Parallel Windows, but people are saying Windows is better. So, what is the best brand of laptop/desktop computer to get? Dell? HP? Gateway? And what OS, Windows 7, Vista? The new computer, that is, if she bought one, would be used for school purposes, and just around-the-house kind of things (checking email, Facebook, etc.)

So, what's your opinion. What is the better computer to get that will last long, and is of good value?



Answer
Since were talking value here i highly suggest the Toshiba Satellite (A505-s6025) has a 16 inch HD screen, 2.1Ghz Intel I3 dual core CPU, 4 GB DDR3 Ram, 500GB HD, Nvidia geforce 310m graphics. Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

Very fast computer and the graphics are surprisingly good, wife bought this computer for her schooling and i put newer games on it and it played them smooth as glass on max res. the battery is already the upgraded 12-Cell claims to last 5 hours on battery, thru exp ive sat thru the whole movie Avatar and still had battery left.
comp cost us 850$ after taxes ect but that was back in Feb in sure u can go on Toshiba site and get it atleast 200$ cheaper now that the 2011 models are out


http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/toshiba-satellite-a505-s6025/4505-3121_7-33971092.html

Should I replace my mac with a new Mac?







I'm going to be working over the summer and I am going to get 3,000-2,000 dollars. I was wondering if I should get a new mac. I have a late 2008 mac book pro 15 inch 2.53 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, I have 8 gb of RAM. It takes 1:37 minutes to boot up and it has a geekbench score of 3558. I use my Mac to make videos using Final Cut Pro and some times I'll use After Affects here and there, I also like to play games on it using VMware Fusion 4. So should I get a new mac or should I just stick with what I got. And if I should get a new one what should I get. Should I get a new macbook pro, an iMac, or should I get a mac pro that won't be as good as the other ones but I can upgrade it over time to make it better. If you could help me make my decision, that would be really awesome.


Answer
if you need a laptop then take the ram out of the current laptop then you may be able use in the new one the mac book pro line just got a update in the graphic card area so the high end one nose has the same graphics card as the 27inch IMAC so it is very good/high end but the 27inch IMAC can take more ram and has the option to upgrade the card to a 2 gig version and you can option in a solid sate drive which will make the performance much better if you need storage which is internal then go for a 27Inch IMAC with a 1 or 2 terabyte hard drive and a solid sate drive added on but this will mean you won't be able to get extras e.g. external hard drive or a display but the 27Inch IMAC has won editors choice award from CNET and other websites you can also put a i7 processor which is a upgrade from the i5 which is in both models of the IMAC but from the things you are doing i would go graphics in front of processing power the i5s in both very high end i5 the next step up is a i7 so
and don't buy ram from apple it is a rip of and easy to upgrade buy it from curial both can take 16 gigs or more which i think it more to suite your current needs
if you need screen space then get a lower end 27inch IMAC and get the 27inch display
btw the update early 2011 brought thunder bolt ports two of then
thunder bolt is a mine display port and super fast data transfer faster than any thing else you can get adapters for every connection type data and display.
(credit apple)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need a New Computer!! What Should I Get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment