Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop I can use to play only ONE game?

best gaming laptops for your money on Custom Laptops
best gaming laptops for your money image



Blank


I am planning to buy a gaming laptop. I play a game called world of tanks, and it's pretty advanced in specs and graphics. My old computer (non laptop) quit out on me and started to get laggy and crappy. In gameplay. I would like a good, very good gaming laptop that runs smoothly that I can use to play this game. The laptop can't have any crappy glitches and lags like my other pc did. Price range doesn't matter, as long as is it is 1500 and below... Unless there is something really amazing for just a bit more money. I don't understand video cards and ram and stuff like that, so can someone recommend to me a great preforming laptop that would be good for me?? KEEP IN MIND: I'm only gonna use this laptop for one game. I won't be using this for Facebook, YouTube and all that poop. Thanks for helping me out, I greatly appreciate it :)


Answer
Why would you want a gaming laptop? Do you plan to play while you're outside your home? If so, be aware that WoT requires a decent internet connection (not fast but good ping, forget about e.g. mobile connections).

A non-laptop will offer far better value for money and better ways to upgrade it. With your budget you can easily get a fine gaming desktop computer AND e.g. a tablet computer for mobile browsing and stuff.

What is the best gaming laptop for 2011?




Nathan Wal


A lot of people say that Alienwares are the best, however some say you don't get good value for the money you pay for them. I just want to know what to Alienwares lack and what is the best gaming laptop I can get?


Answer
ASUS G74SX-3DE 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Republic of Gamers. The screen looks very good and the 3D looks as good or better than any I have seen. Even older games like Titan Quest IM that were not programmed specifically for this technology look pretty cool with it. I am pretty busy and do not play many games so I can not tell you about more recent games. But with the look of the demo shots that came with it, I would say they should look pretty good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop I can use to play only ONE game?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment