Sunday, August 11, 2013

Anyone knows a really good gaming laptop ?

best gaming laptop linux on Best Tablet Games For Android - TechShout
best gaming laptop linux image



Noah


Hi guys I am planning to get a new laptop since my video card sucks (NVIDIA GEFORCE - 610M - 1GB).
So does anyone maybe know a good laptop specially for gaming because that is going to be the main thing i am going to do on my laptop. So if you have any suggestions which laptop will be good for me (Gaming laptop :p) answer my question please and also leave a link to the site so i can like check it out :))
Alright,
Thanks guys c ya !




Thanks !
Sorry guys forgot to mention that it can also be a desktop.



Answer
there is nothing wrong with your computer if you re install it With Ubuntu Linux rather then slow Windows and install to games with STEAM

What is Linux and pantium what is the diffrence?




WAN


I am interested to purchase a laptop a Linux system laptop. I would like to know does it works exactly like a pantium laptop. I need one to buy for my son. He will be using it for surfing net and playing games. Can some one please give me an advise. Thanks


Answer
Linux and Pentium are 2 totally different things.

Pentium is a common type of processor, and Linux is an Operating System (like Windows for example). If you have Linux on your machine it will look different to a Windows machine, but it will run faster, more efficiantly and won't get viruses.

If you don't know much about computers then I would not suggest installing Linux, it can be tricky if you don't know what you are doing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone knows a really good gaming laptop ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment