Thursday, August 15, 2013

Where can i find a great gaming laptop?

best gaming entertainment laptop on doom-2010-pc-game-review-online-pc-games-magazine.jpg
best gaming entertainment laptop image



Robert


I would like to invest in a gaming laptop. I want maximum performance for on the go gaming. I want to be able to run a game on ultra settings all the time, and never drop below 75+ fps. Here is the tricky part, i would also like to stay cost effective. I'd prefer under 1k , but nothing is set in stone. Please let me know what you guys think, i have been looking at alienware laptops, and hp's.


Answer
ASUS N53SN-EH71 - http://www.amazon.com/N53SN-EH71-15-6-Inch-Versatile-Entertainment-Aluminum/dp/B005SQMBK8/ref=sr_1_22?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=basebal-20&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1329507746&sr=1-22
It's got i7 processor, 4GB RAM and Nvidia GT 550 graphics card with 2GB RAM.

Which is a good notebook to buy in India?




MARS1951


I need to use a computer for internet and other ordinary applications. I am not into gaming, entertainment etc. Which laptop would you recommend for someone living in India?
The notebook should be latest or something tested and tried



Answer
no matter where u are. just buy hp or sony with just intel processor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a great gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment