Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What is the cheapest gaming laptop that works good out there?

best gaming laptops in the world on World's Fastest Laptop! Who makes the best gaming laptops in the world ...
best gaming laptops in the world image



papasmurfi


I am on a budget and yet want a good gaming computer, specifically for world of warcraft but also for the other usual things. I have narrowed it down to a couple of choices in my other questions, but I have heard bad things about them. Even though they are gaming laptops, they are the less expensive ones so I dont know if they are all that good for gaming. I need answers and help.


Answer
Nvidia 260m GTX - will play anything at decent settings.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B2+Duo+Processor+-+Blue/Black/9556072.p?skuId=9556072&id=1218124204092

Even Cheaper - but GPU is slower.
http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Configurators.aspx?mid=320

Whats the difference between an alienware laptop and an alienware pc?




kegman18


I'm thinking of buying a Alienware Aurora(PC) or an Alienware Mx15 (laptop). I have an Acer aspire but, its not enough. I'm a gamer and I need higher gaming performance. I play varies of PC games on my laptop but, its not a gaming laptop. I play World of Warcraft (Yeah its a little minty) and my laptop just doesnt do it.


Answer
Well, one's a laptop and the other's a desktop. For future reference, a laptop also qualifies as a "PC" (Personal Computer)... what you mean was a "desktop" vs a "laptop".

Anyway, a laptop's only advantage is that it's portable. For all other things (performance, upgradability, cost, customizability, etc) a desktop is better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest gaming laptop that works good out there?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment