Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What would be a good OS/Laptop for my lifestyle?

best gaming laptops australia on 18 migliori postazioni computer desktop al mondo ( PC & Mac ...
best gaming laptops australia image



Tim


Hey all,

I'm a 20 year old college student who will be studying abroad in Australia (from New York) next semester. I currently use Windows 7 on an Alienware gaming laptop. However, I have decided that since I do hardly any gaming on my computer, I will sell my Alienware laptop buy a new laptop for more basic purposes.

I would like it to be simple, lightweight and easy to carry since I'll be traveling with it. (about 15")
I need to be able to use it for schoolwork and minor recreation (movies, Internet, etc.) but nothing crazy.. I'm not really planning on gaming on this one. (Gaming laptops seem to be outdated within 3 years anyway.. like my current Alienware laptop).

I was also entertaining the idea of trying out a new OS since all I've ever used is Windows.
Using a Mac would be one idea, although I think those are overpriced for what you get.
Linux seems kind of confusing as a non-computer science major.. but I don't know maybe I judged it too quickly.
And I hear Google has made a new OS but I know nothing about this... How about the Chromebooks?

What do you guys think/recommend?



Answer
mackbook air. it's light, portable, sturdy, great for college, graphics, animation, & you can play some games on it.

What is a really good laptop for gaming and high school?







I live in Australia and I want it to be low budget & affordable.


Answer
Compaq Presario F700 (with NVIDIA Graphics Card)

Works wonders with gaming and good for school for a price of about $600 i'm not exactly sure. I recommend one with windows XP or 7 and NOT Vista




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good OS/Laptop for my lifestyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment