Friday, August 16, 2013

How can you improve your internet speed?

best gaming laptops australia on gaming laptop2
best gaming laptops australia image
Q. Hey guys! I am a serious gamer and my KDR is usually average in a match 5 kills to 1 death. But, this is at the internet cafe and i started playing games on my new PC gaming laptop. But...my parents have the worst internet modem and at home, i have a ping of aprox. 400...which sucks.
Can anyone tell me how to improve internet speed and suggest some really fast modems. I live in Australia


Answer
You're doing it wrong. Unless it's a SERIOUSLY old and crappy modem, you need to pay for a faster connection. That's about it.

Where is the cheapest place to buy a decent gaming laptop?




Nico


Either Italy, England, Malaysia, USA or Australia? One that can run Crysis 1 and Far Cry 3 on either low, or medium settings.
I wouldnt mind paying too much shipping but i would rather be able to buy it from one of the places i listed.



Answer
I would go with Tiger Direct or Newegg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can you improve your internet speed?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment