Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's the best apple "mac" laptop to get?

best gaming laptops november 2010 on People who died in 2010 - General Chat - FoxesTalk Forum
best gaming laptops november 2010 image



S


I'm planning on buying one november 2010. <--- Next year lol.
But reason is I need to know now what price it is and which one to get.. Before It's set.

Which one is the best one to get

(Things i need. A good webcam, lots of space for games, school, video editing etc, and also cute and can fit in a laptop bag and I can take with me lol)



Answer
Mac book pro, mine cost about 2500 with tax.

I need a new computer for playing games on, I need some advice?




Paige Alle


Okay, so I've had two laptops in the past. A 2007 Toshiba laptop, which promptly broke within the first month of having it and didn't play a game like the Sims 2 properly. It broke properly in 2010, where it had blue screen of death, screen issues and it wouldn't turn on without the battery.

November 2010, I bought a new Dell Laptop with i3 core processor with Windows 7. I bought it as a quick replacement, but it was £300~ a bit, give or take a hundred. However, it is very fragile. The slightest bump and the screen will go. It's also beginning to FALL APART. The skin it coming away from the frame, the speakers keep blowing and every time the screen goes from the bump, it has to go back to the repair store.

The biggest problem is that I'm a huge hardcore gamer. I own three xboxes, but it would seem for the small amount of PC titles I want to play (Simulation games like Sims 3, Spore and games like Skyrim and Dishonored ) will just NOT play at all. It will run something like Sims 3 for about five minutes before overheating and crashing. I bought a cooling tray for it, but that doesn't seem to help at all.

So, this prompts the question, what do I get as a replacement? Currently saving money in my bank but I'm not sure whether I want a laptop or a desktop. Laptop is more practical because I'm a student and regularly need to take it with me into college and when I visit my father on weekends. Desktop I know is more powerful and the liklihood of it breaking is smaller but it's not portable at all.

Laptop is what I'm looking for, but what kind of graphics card, ram, memory am I looking for it to play something like Skyrim with ease? My brother has a Dell laptop a model BELOW mine and it works perfectly for him, super quick but he has different graphics cards and such since we bought it for gaming.

Any ideas? I'd really appreciate decent comments and I'm not looking to spend £1,000 for a computer. Something around the £300-400 mark for a complete laptop is what I'm looking. I've heard certain models are better but... No idea what I'm looking for.
I can't build my own. I don't have the expertise or money. I'll add to it in the future.



Answer
I've got ASUS G75VW and i play the Sims 3 on it and the games work fine, and I've got this computer over 11 months now. I have skyrim, far cry 3 and other games on it and i work on my computer and the games are working fine and i don't have any problems but the problem is that it's expensive, I'd recommend you this computer but it's your choice.
Hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best apple "mac" laptop to get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment