Thursday, August 15, 2013

What is the difference between an ibook G4 and an ordinary laptop?

best gaming laptop g4 on Laptop Lg - reviews and photos.
best gaming laptop g4 image
Q. I was thinking of switching to a laptop because it would be more convinent and I found out about the ibook G4. It is a lot cheaper than other laptops so how is it different? Would it be ideal for me? This is what I do on my computer:
*use internet
*word
*sims 2
*starcraft
Could I do all these things?


Answer
Hmmm, I'm not really into gaming, but I'm guessing Sims 2 and Starcraft are games... so you might need something beefier for games... I'd go with a Pro... are you looking at used? cuz i don't think they call the iBook that anymore... I think it's just MacBook or Mac Book Pro... honestly, I have an old G4 powerbook Pro, and I'd much rather upgrade to something new w/ the Intel chips, especially if I was into gaming. I think the moment Mac went to Intel, they stopped using G4 processors, so by G4 I'm assuming you're looking at used, so for gaming, I wouldn't really recommend that, I'd suggest you go newer w/ something w/ an Intel processor instead... the G4's get really warm... and the Intels are more compatible w/ new gaming software & such

How do I make my laptop run faster with games and videos!?




Alicia


I have a powerbook G4 laptop. I bought it used and am not sure how old it is! It has a 867 MHZ processor and 640 MB memory. bus speed is 133 mhz. I don't know much about computers. When I am facebook and trying to play the games i is really slow and splotchy with u tube videos same thing....what are my options to speed it up to be able to play games and watch videos on real time?


Answer
rofl 867 mhz and 640 ram? 133 bus? no wonder its slow. Most new OS's likely wouldnt even run on that. My suggestion buy a new laptop. They arnet to expensive. I dont think any new games can support that, at least not the graphically intensive games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between an ibook G4 and an ordinary laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment