Friday, August 16, 2013

How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?

best gaming laptop graphics card on Best Graphics Cards | Graphics Card Reviews | Best Graphics Card ...
best gaming laptop graphics card image



Jaesic


I want to build a good gaming laptop from scratch with at least 2.2 ghz processor (i think its a processor) and a really good graphics card. i am also an editor and my render times are RIDICULOUS with my current laptop.


Answer
Key word right there "laptop". What you should be asking is how can I build a desktop that will allow me to run any game and flawlessly render video faster than I can edit it. And allow me growth room for future hardware.

Then I would drop a youtube link that will teach you all you would ever need to know about building a killer desktop...
http://www.youtube.com/newegg

As far as what you asking a laptop, you will pay 3 times more for a branded name puter that will never be up to a long time/intense task of making videos.

What kind of graphics card can my laptop be upgraded to?




kleesment


I don't know much about computers but I checked underneath my laptop and there IS a removable graphics card in there. I want to play the new WoW expansion that is coming out soon, but my current graphics card is not good enough to play the game smoothly, even with low settings.
I am wondering what some good laptop graphics cards are out there that I can install into my laptop?
I have a "Dell Inspiron 15" Windows 7 ( is that enough info?)
Thanks!



Answer
No, that is not really enough.

We would need to know the exact model number, not just the family "Inspiron 15".


And how do you know there is a removable graphics adapter? just because there are slots on the bottom does not mean you have a modular adapter unless the card actually says video card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment