Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is the new Mac Book pro really worth it?

best gaming laptops reviews 2012 on Best Ultrabooks Upcoming 2013 on Fresh-Gadget.com
best gaming laptops reviews 2012 image



Asian


Its like considerably more expensive than the non-retinal version of MacBook Pro. Plus I dont know what I would use the retina stuff on. After years of PC I want to give apple a try. What brand would be the best for apple. I prefer a laptop. Is MacBook air or Mac Book Pro better?

I like gaming as well, but I know that Macs have a hard time playing games like Crysis and Skyrim. I would play games like Diablo and Starcraft on it.



Answer
Hey there. I did a lot of research. Here is what i got.

The macbook pro is slightly better than the air. But the air is more portable, so that is a big plus.

Apple computers aren't really meant for gaming, and haters of apple are quick to point that out. However, that does not mean an Apple cannot play games. What you need to do is use bootcamp and run Windows through it. Skyrim will run around 30Fps at high settings. If you turn the resolution to max, you will get lesser frame rates, so you should turn the resolution down just a tad. As for crysis, i have yet to read a review of how a macbook pro handles. I've seen games like Call of Duty MW3 run well on it, as well Diablo 3. This is, again, run on Windows while using bootcamp from what I am seeing.

My suggestion is to take a peak at these videos on how a macbook pro runs games.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gaming+on+macbook+pro+2012&oq=gaming+on+macbook&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0l10.1018.4481.0.5702.17.9.0.8.8.0.89.635.9.9.0...0.0...1ac.A5QjjTE_Ycs


After that, this video gives a good view of the technical aspects of the macbook air.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-D82tRE4DA


Then here is a review of the macbook air and macbook pro respectively.

Air: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIU6V4bVsw

Pro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKzidQ5R8Oc


This review put them in a verses match (VERY helpful!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwslvxYeGOY


Hope this helps you!

Good luck! :)

Should I get Windows 8 on a new laptop?




B


I have the option to get Windows 8 on a new laptop for no extra cost than getting it with Windows 7. However, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'm primarily going to be using the laptop for gaming, papers, and computer programming. I don't know much about Windows 8, but it seems like a tablet OS implemented on a laptop. I feel like this sort of OS would only make things more difficult, but I want to hear what other people think. Thanks!


Answer
Hi there,

I would recommend upgrading, even though you think its a lot of money. If nothing else, you will be one more step up to date, which is important in an ever evolving world of technology.

Operating systems fall off the support spectrum after a period of time and therefore other vendors stop making products for them (or drivers, in the case of printers and other hardware).

We reviewed Windows 8, we'd be interested to hear what you think of it.

http://theithandbook.com/2012/10/15/windows-8-preview/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is the new Mac Book pro really worth it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment