Thursday, August 15, 2013

Does a laptop battery have to fully charge before turning on?

best gaming laptop light on Gaming Laptops 2012 Under 500
best gaming laptop light image



stumpedona


I just bought an Alienware M17X gaming laptop & the AC adapter that came with the laptop does not let the battery charge, but I'm able to use the laptop with the adapter plugged in to a wall socket. So, I purchased a new AC adapter off of eBay hoping the battery would charge with it. I've tried turning on the laptop with the new AC adapter, but it doesn't turn on. There's power to the AC adapter because I see the green light come on. Do I have to let the battery charge for a certain amount of time before I'm able to turn on the laptop or is the AC adapter not working properly? Please help!


Answer
For your problem,i think there is something wrong between laptop battery and laptop adapter,Even though i am familiar with them,But if i say here,I believe you would not understand what i write,so you can go to website: http://www.tommox.com to see,It can give you big help.

What is a cheap laptop that can run minecraft on the highest settings?




Andre


I need a laptop for light gaming. I will only be playing Minecraft, WoW, and LoL. I will also use it for school.


Answer
it all depends on what screen size you prefer. you can often get clearance laptops much cheaper.contact me and i can help you more. jdbj32m@yahoo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a laptop battery have to fully charge before turning on?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment