Saturday, August 17, 2013

What company would you recommend for gaming laptops?

best gaming laptops companies on Dress, 3.1.3: Knights defense with a brush cut new way to make money ...
best gaming laptops companies image



Danny


I am fairly certain on the specs I need for a gaming laptop, I'm just asking what company would be the best choice OTHER THAN ALIENWARE (can't afford). For example, Samsung, HP, Sony, Toshiba, Acer, etc.


Thanks
I heard that HP has overheating problems, but that's all I know in regards to advice on what brand to buy from
@Yasin
Thanks for the advice. It does need to be a laptop though, because I'm going to be living in another country in 6 months, otherwise I would have preferred a desktop



Answer
Razr, only kidding.


Acer Tombstone, but don't get a laptop. Get a custom built desktop anything from £50 - £700.00, it will last for life, and provide one of the best computing experiences of your life. Alienware isn't worth it anyway.

Are there any good laptop companies that sell gaming laptops other than alienware, dell, and the rock?




sangheilie


I'lve already looked at several companies like alienware, dell, and the rock but I was wondering if ther ewree any other good quality laptop companies. I am looking for like a 15" in screen with good video card at least 8600. Any company names would be great thanks.


Answer
Here's a list of great gaming laptop companies other than the ones you mentioned:
http://gamingnotebooks.blogspot.com/

Some reputable ones are Velocity Micro, Hypersonic, Cyberpower PC, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What company would you recommend for gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment